Do You Have a Wage and Hour Claim?
(California Labor Code Section 200)
Wage and Hour Claims can include:
- Overtime wages
- Vacation pay
- Failure to pay minimum wage
- Failure to permit required meal and rest breaks
- Failure to reimburse business expenses
- Failure to provide accurate wage statements
- Miscategorizing non-exempt employees as exempt and wrongfully denying them overtime wages,
- Failing to pay salary employees overtime wages when they are non-exempt, or
- Failing to timely pay full wages due upon termination of employment.
Unfortunately, some employers just do not understand their legal obligations under California’s complex wage and hour regulations. Other times, companies take advantage of employees by refusing to pay proper wages rightfully earned. Either way an aggrieved employee has rights.
Many times these wage and hour violations can entitle employees to collect significant penalties against their employers. You may be entitled to recover unpaid wages, bonuses, vacation pay, interest, penalties and attorneys’ fees.
If you think you have a Wage and Hour Claim, contact us for a FREE consultation and we will assist you in determining your rights.
Rudolph & Chonoles, LLP can help you recover what is rightfully yours.
We Offer Free Consultation.