- Wrongful Terminations
- Sexual Harassment
- Negligent Supervision
- Employment Contracts
- Separation Agreements
- Unfair Competition and more…
Call for FREE Consultation!
- Wage and Hour Issues (Individual or Companywide)
- Failure to Pay Wages
- Overtime Wages
- Rest Breaks
- Meal Breaks
- Sick Leave
- Inaccurate or Inadequate Wage Statements
- Vacation pay
- Failure to pay minimum wage
- Failure to permit required meal and rest breaks
- Failure to reimburse business expenses
- Failure to provide accurate wage statements
- Miscategorized non-exempt employees as exempt and wrongfully denying them overtime wages,
- Failing to pay non-exempt salary employees overtime wages
- Failing to immediately pay full wages due upon termination of employment.
Having represented employers as well as employees in hundreds of cases, attorneys at Rudolph & Chonoles, LLP, are well versed in handling a wide variety of Employment and Labor disputes on behalf of both types of clients. The firm handles Wrongful Terminations, Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment, Discrimination, Retaliation, Whistle blowers, Violence in the Workplace, Wage and Hour Disputes and more.
All too often, employers simply do not understand what their legal responsibilities are concerning employees, and that gets them in trouble. Most employment problems are avoidable if the proper legal counsel is sought in time. With a bit of advance planning, we can help employers avoid most serious problems, and assist when difficulties arise. Too often employers are not aware that seemingly minor violations can turn into big, business threatening financial liabilities. To help avoid such situations in the first place, we can assist with the preparation of Employee Handbooks, and offer guidance in navigating the maze of California Labor Laws.
In those instances where employers have not made adequate efforts to fulfill their legal obligations to employees in preventing inappropriate conduct or concerning Wage and Hour issues, such as a failure to pay overtime wages or permit regular meal and rest breaks, we can assist harmed employees in recovering what they are rightfully entitled to, including their wages, attorney fees, interest and penalties, or monetary damages where appropriate.